1) You must be a full-time student expecting to graduate with a BA from UCB.
2) You must be a citizen of a country with which Japan has diplomatic relations.
3) You must obtain a visa from the Japanese Consulate or Embassy to enter Japan if you are from a country with which Japan does not have visa exemption agreement.
4) You must be enrolled in UC Berkeley in Fall 2016 for the credits to be transferred from AIU to UCB.
5) You must be in a good academic standing (not on probation) with the cumulative GPA 3.0 and above.
Applications are due Monday, February 29, 2016
2. UC Berkeley unofficial transcript from Bearfacts
4. One letter of recommendation from academic personnel (Professor preferred)
Please submit documents 1-3 as PDF attachments to email@example.com
The letter of recommendation should be sent by mail in a signed, sealed envelope to (PDF attachment sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org is also acceptable):
Center for Japanese Studies
Attn: AIU-PBL Course
University of California, Berkeley
1995 University Avenue, Suite 520G
Berkeley, CA 94704
Mail code: 2318